It is time for some Corporate Reinvention!
The most common reason why most corporations only achieve a fraction of the possible potential available to them is the lack of a worthwhile, meaningful, inspiring and compelling vision that magnetizes and motivates the entire organization. Many of the vision statements hanging in the boardrooms are old, out of date, not well communicated and uninspiring.
This is especially true in times of economic recession.
Corporate Reinvention is about refocusing, reorganizing, reframing and redirecting your organization. And the most important component of any organization is the VISION. Next is aligning the people, marketing, systems, policies and procedures behind the vision.
How do you do that if your organization is in a crisis that is threatening its survival? Do you really have a choice?
Reasons to consider engaging in a Corporate Reinvention process:
- You are not achieving your goals
- The industry has changed, margins are down, competition is fierce
- Economic crisis, sales are down, financing is scarce
- Acquisition/merger with another organization requiring complete restructuring
- Dramatic changes in your product or service due to technological developments
- International expansion
- Downsizing of the organization
- Reorganization, sale or IPO
- New CEO, board or senior management
An inspiring vision should infuse passion, engage the hearts, minds, bodies and souls of the people working within your organization, your clients, your suppliers and your shareholders. Every person should know what the vision is and how their daily activities contribute to the vision.